2018-2019 registration instructions for all families, Preschool-8th Grade
- Go to https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3WCC2.
- Sign in to your FACTS account.
- If you’ve forgotten your username and password, you may create a new one.
- If you are a new family, please create a new account.
- Click “Set up A Payment Plan” to begin the enrollment questionnaire and register for the upcoming year.
- Once the enrollment questions and payment options are complete, press “Submit” to pay your fees and enroll.
- Enrollment fees are $100/student for preschool and $150/student for grades JK-8.
- Enrollment fees are non-refundable.
Students entering our 3- and 4-year-old program must be 3 or 4 years old by August 1st.
The Teacher Recommendation Form should be completed your child’s current pre-school/ daycare and mailed or faxed to us by the pre-school/ daycare. All Kindergarten applicants will need to attend a Kindergarten screening. There is a $40 fee for the screening. Once your application is received, you will receive a letter with your child’s assigned time.
The following additional items will need to be submitted:
- Copy of state birth certificate (new students only)
- Copy of baptismal certificate (new students only)
- Copy of social security card (new students only)
- Teacher Recommendation Form (new students, grades 1-8)
- Two most recent report cards (new students, grades 1-8)
- Standardized test scores (new students, grades 1-8)
- Custody papers (if applicable)
- Copy of educational/psychological testing (if applicable)