2019-2020 Registration Instructions
For all families, Preschool-8th Grade
- Go to https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3WCC2.
- Sign in to your FACTS account.
- If you’ve forgotten your username and password, you may create a new one.
- If you are a new family, please create a new account.
- Click “Set up A Payment Plan” to begin the enrollment questionnaire and register for the upcoming year.
- Once the enrollment questions and payment options are complete, press “Submit” to pay your fees and enroll.
- Enrollment fees are $100/student for preschool and $150/student for grades JK-8.
- Enrollment fees are non-refundable.
- Students entering our 3- and 4-year-old program must be 3 or 4 years old by August 1st.
The following additional items will need to be submitted:
- Copy of state birth certificate (new students only)
- Copy of baptismal certificate (new students only)
- Copy of social security card (new students only)
- Teacher Recommendation Form (new students, grades 1-8)
- Two most recent report cards (new students, grades 1-8)
- Standardized test scores (new students, grades 1-8)
- Custody papers (if applicable)
- Copy of educational/psychological testing (if applicable)
Please mail or fax forms and records to:
St. Michael School
Attention: JK-8 Admissions
3703 Stone Lakes Dr
Louisville, KY 40299
If you require additional information, please contact Stacy Tackett, Principal, at email@example.com or 502-267-6155 ext. 233.