Uniforms may be purchased at Shaheen’s. Please click here to see the uniform policy for students.
St. Michael School partners with Oates Flag to provide some uniform items and spirit wear for our St. Michael fans.
Logo Items offered year-round (may be worn with school uniform):
- Nylon Jackets with Hoods
- Sweatpants- girls may wear these under their uniform skirts
- Maroon Fleece Zippered Jacket
- Gray Fleece Zippered Jacket
- 1/4 zip sweatshirt
Click here for Sweatshirt & Jacket Order Form.
On the last Friday of the month, students are permitted to wear St. Michael spirit wear with Knights logo.
Spirit Wear is offered seasonally. A variety of t-shirts and other spirit items will be available for purchase. Order forms are available in Sycamore | Documents | Spirit Wear.
Occasionally students will be permitted a non-uniform day. Regardless of the event (field trip, reward, etc.), the following guidelines must be followed:
- Same guidelines as uniform concerning hair, jewelry, make-up, socks, length of shorts and skirts (no shorter than 3 inches above knee), no running or workout shorts; knee length basketball shorts are permitted.
- Shirts/blouses must have a sleeve similar in length to a polo shirt
- No team jerseys worn over t-shirts
- No holes or rips in shorts, long pants or shirts
- Shoes must be well secured, flat- suitable for recess activities. Tennis shoes must still be worn for PE. No sandals, high/stacked heels, shoes without backstraps, etc.
- No sweatpants/ stretch pants/shorts (yoga, pilates, jeggings, leggings, etc.)
- No hooded sweatshirts
- Leggings may not be worn as pants unless the shirt is of a tunic type and completely covers the student’s backside.